Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday Afternoon Fun Bag!


Bout time. Man. Look at Delonte. That's what I looked like yesterday. Just sad.

But no more! No it's time to go and rock! Yes! Not only that, but I'm going to go rock with one of the biggest haters this side of the Mississippi.

So anyways. Let's get to the funbagging.

Not all black people are great at dancing. That is all.


If you get sent a link that involves the words "Flutebox" and "Beardyman," you click on it.


So Wolverine looks pretty good. I probably won't see it, since it seems like I don't see movies in theaters anymore, but this guy helped me out.


Holy ass. I like to look back at how wack we thought "the NBA: Where Amazing Happens" was going to be. Man was I wrong. Turns out these guys were on to something. Not only have the commercials been great, they keep getting better. Example 1:


And in case you missed it last night, this happened.


Sweet. It's gonna be a good weekend. I can feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment