Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mon Dieu! We lost!

POINT:
Tony Parker: Mon Dieu! We lost!

How like life. We lose. My solipsism tells me basketball season is over, but the game actually goes on. Very existential. I also lose to a German. History must repeat itself, it seems. I guess I will go contemplate this quandry somewhere were I can do some philosophical thinking.

Ah fuck it. Long summer! I will enjoy it with my millions of dollars and starlet wife. I sure hope she doesn't make me go to Corpus Christi, though. They always pants me there.



COUNTERPOINT:
Tim Duncan: [ENGAGE PROGRAM]=> "SLEEP MODE"

3 comments:

  1. Eva Longoria Parker has 'TP' tattooed on or very near her hooha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I throw out philosophical tenets and I get fun facts about celebginas?

    Fuck the internet.

    ReplyDelete