I was thinking the other day, wouldn't it be cool if I could see some more random sports on TV?
Let me give you an example.
When I was a kid we use to play this game called "Yellow Fever"
The game had simple rules.
1. Take a tennis ball and mark it.
2. Acquire a tennis racket.
3. Designate a "King"
4. All others close their eyes and lay flat on the ground.
5. The "King" hits the tennis ball.
6. First one to find the tennis ball and return it back to home base becomes the new King.
Other than that, there are no rules.
Deceit? Fine. Alliances? Common. Violence? Encouraged.
But here's the thing. This would make for great TV. AM I RIGHT!!!!
So for the Shit Storm, we want to hear about any types of sports/games that you want to see go pro.
When I say "go pro" I mean anything that you would want to watch on a weekly basis. (TV)
You can tackle this problem several ways.
1. Make up a sport.
2. Take an existing sport that is not mainstream.
3. Use a theoretical sport....like my first selection.
So let me get this straight. There is a game. Combining aspects of football, soccer,and basketball. Along with body checks, flying spinning kicks, and customizable armor?
Count me the Fuck in.
So for the shit storm tell us the sport/game you want to see go pro.
And just for some strict guidlines, let's keep this to things that are currently not on T.V, so sorry things like Soccer and Tennis are out of the picture.