Everyone needs to watch these videos in order to truly appreciate tomorrow's S--t Storm:
This is the great part about writing for GRH, every once and a while, you look for material, and you come across a gold mine of comedy.
The following three videos are one of the many reasons I only play in co-ed softball leagues.
Almost too much to say here but:
1. Fast pitch? really?
2. "THAT CALL NEEDS TO BE MADE INSTANTANEOUSLY!!!"
3. Lou Pinella is impressed.
4. IT'S THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!!
5. Why in the hell would you want to ump a male softball game?
1. Again "THAT CALL IS INSTANTANEOUS!!!"
2. Ohhhhh no, it's worth it George, THIS IS THE COUNTY CHAMPIONSHIP!!!
3. Chavon's market knows that "coors light" didn't beat them.
1. Nice lip meat
2. This is the risk you run by playing in 5 competitive leagues. Softball schedule...full.
upon further research I found out that Joe Sports Fan chronicled these series of events far better than I ever could.
They also took it one step further.
And to finish it off, here is our friend George earlier in the game.