Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sh*t! We lost!

POINT:
Seth Coy: Shit! We lost!

Man... bounced in the first round.

But spring break is still going on, right? I can probably make it back to that secluded lake and murder a few scantily-clad sexy vacationers before Monday.

That'll be sweet.

COUNTERPOINT:
Ryan Rossiter: ALRIGHT! We get to keep playing!

Check me out, Linus! You better put that 22-sided die away and forget about me coming to play D&D tonight, because this level eight wizard is still dancing!

When this magical dream finally ends, I'll be the biggest man on campus. If the door to the girl's substance-free dorm back in upstate New York isn't frozen shut, you better believe I'll be hanging outside of it with some chocolates and my collection of Franz Ferdinand CDs, just waiting for some girl to slip up and make eye contact with me.

This is the best weekend of my life.

1 comment:

  1. It's ok Ryan, at least now you can increase your xp on warcraft.

    ReplyDelete