Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hey what's up



I'm Le Anne Schreiber, ombudsman (ombudswoman?) for ESPN. many of you may not have heard of me because the WWL constantly pushed my columns down the page, I eventually settled between NHRA and BASSMASTERS. There are positives and negatives to this job. One positive is that I get to hate on ESPN for a living. Not once did I have writers block. The negaative is the fact that I have to watch and read as much ESPN material as possible, torture to say the least. After two years of nobody f-ing listening to me I finally decided to leave, however I did pen a final eloquent smack down on all of those d-bags at ESPN. Thank you, and good night.

Ohhhh and one more thing, GRH is having a bracket challenge.
Yahoo (suck it ESPN)
ID# 85273
Password: grh

And GRH if I may. Who the hell is this talking liquor bottle and why is he relevant?

No comments:

Post a Comment