Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday Afternoon Fun Bag!


I have been on an Odom rampage lately. Since his bachelor party was quite mercifully shut down, I've decided to throw up a picture of him and Busta Rhymes kickin' it.

Anyways, let's get down to the nitty gritty.

First of all, here's something crazy Prince did for one of the Batman movies once upon a time. Those original Batman movies are now having their asses kicked nightly in my memory by the new Batman movies.
Veuillez installer Flash Player pour lire la vidéo


Dwight versus Dwight? Sounds like another winner from the NBA on TNT.


Andre Iguodala, Rashard Lewis, Mo Williams and Kevin Durant are GRH favorites. Off the court, they are just as fly. I give you the Hyperizers.


LeBron was on the View. For... some reason.


And finally, because Dave Matthews Band sucks. That's right, I said it.

No comments:

Post a Comment