Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Prank works on pussies.


If you really cared about the soccer game, would you really let a string quartet or poetry reading get in the way?

Granted, I can watch TV at work, so I'm a little impervious to this. However, with the advent of new technologies, I have undertaken experiments to use hand-held devices to get my sports in. I can't say enough good things about NBA League Pass Mobile. Furthermore, if you have a WiFi connection and a computer/smartphone/whatever, you can get through it.

Of course, I am guilty of skipping out of work to watch the 2007 Champion's League final. But that's because Buffalo Wild Wings commercials convinced me that this was acceptable behavior.

Whatever. Sack up and tell your girl/professor to eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment