Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Afternoon Fun Bag!


Hmmmm.

Hmmmmmmmm.

Hmmmmmm-wha-hey!

How are y'all doing? Sorry, I just kind of zoned out for a second. Not like it matters though. OK. OK! We ready for the weekend or what? I know I am. It's going to be a good one, that's for sure.

Let's get to the videos.

So I know I've been all over Julia Mancuso for some time now, but check it out. She wins a couple of medals in the Olympics, finishes out the World Cup tour, and then... competes in an extreme skiing competition. Does she get more bad ass? I posit no.


And is it a wonder why white people like Lil' Wayne so much? Just give this a listen. Jim and Pam would be proud.


I meant to post this last week, but we all know how that went. Still awesome.


And what do you do if your nickname is Mo Pete? That's right. Make a Less Pete.


So, over SXSW, Bill Murray was partying with the RZA (which actually happens a lot more than you would think). Then he started bartending. Game for this video: drink every time you see a hipster.


Yes. The sun is shining ALL OVER THE COUNTRY! GO OUTSIDE, ASSBAGS!

2 comments: