Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Afternoon Fun Bag!

HOLY GOAT SNOT! The weekend is here and I'm so pumped about it. Two days of doing that which I already do all the time. THIS MIND IS BLOWN! Super Bowl, underrated Comedians and a battle to determine which puppy is cuter: I may stomp on my own face on Monday, just because it'll be Monday, and my face will deserve it.

Oh yeah. Friday videos on which you can suck.

I am perpetually let down by Super Bowl commercials. Leaking this one early and setting the bar so high may be the death blow, inBev.

This weekend I'm going to see Norm Macdonald perform stand up in St. Louis. I'm going to try in earnest to meet him. And befriend him. And hang out with him. And deliver his eulogy. Here's part of his anti-roast of Bob Saget.
The Comedy Central Roast of Bob Saget
Norm Macdonald
http://www.comedycentral.com/
Joke of the DayStand-Up ComedyFree Online Games


Gayest Recruiting Video of All Time: Lane Kiffin's 13-year old recruit.

DEATH METAL ROOSTER!!!!!!!

Been watching a buttload (yes! one butt!) of Zach Galifiankis. Here's a taste:

Hanging Like My Nuts.

Finally, a sketch troupe that everyone needs to enjoy, Human Giant. This is a good - but not their best - sketch. Look up more.

No comments:

Post a Comment