Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday afternoon Fun Bag!!!



For Icehouse

The Olympics are almost over, but everyone needs to check out this gem from Stephen Colbert.
The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Olympic International Houses
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical HumorSkate Expectations


Here's a video of Vince Carter hitting an 86 foot shot sitting down which makes total sense because he's too lazy to stand up and shoot.


Last week we had the crazy guy from Oakland, now we have the aftermath. YOU BE THE JUDGE!!!


Thhe NFL combine is this weekend, you're going to want the 40 second mark on this one.


I dare you to tell me you didn't go to college with someone like this. I'd also like to point out that they used a "LAX" player as their character.


Speaking of "LAX" get a load of dis fuggin guy.


Ok gang lets get after it. Rock Flag and Eagle.

1 comment:

  1. I don't even like Lange boots, but I'll buy some to support Julia.

    ReplyDelete