Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Afternoon Fun Bag!


Hi motherfuckers. We're partying with models like Wesley Sniejder this weekend. Into the pool, bitch.

Icehouse is also not wearing underwear. Let's get it on.

First up in this funbag, we gots probably the one video that blew up the internet the most this week. Enjoy, probably again.


And of course, the other biggest video of the week. If your registered in Tennessee, please vote for him.


I think that all Hobbers need to step up their game. Not that I don't love each and every one of you, I'm just saying that this brochacho has a little more steez than what I'm seeing here. Catch the beer, Hobbers. Catch the beer.


Eeek! Spiders!


Chris Kaman has got to be one of the only NBA players that I don't want to hang out with. Because he's ugly, you see, and Icehouse has a reputation to uphold. However, we do share a lot of the same tastes. Fireworks and Sleigh Bells, to be specific.


Hipsters. Ron Artest. Dodgeball. Family 1st. Queensbridge.


That's it. Icehouse is out of here. If you're near the ocean, come find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment