Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday Afternoon Fun Bag!

LeBron: "Man, I feel like I let some people down back home."

All: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Ok, no more LeBron. Sorry to fall into that trap like everyone else. Ok. WOOO! Friday! It seems like I haven't done this shit in a while.

Whatevs. Let's get to it.

First and foremost, it's been blowing up the Internets, but this is a pretty into it male cheerleader. My favorite part is the disinterested female one. Go get 'em, big guy.


I'm probably the only one that cares, but Teton Gravity Research's "Light The Wick" just came out. Steezy.


Double rainbow. What does it mean?


Ball to face, then an own-goal. Irish minor leagues are just about as awesome as you would think.


From Zack, a Father's Day rap.


And because I hate all of you, the 100 greatest insults of all time.


That's it. I'm hopping in my g-ride and getting the fuck out of here.

via The Icehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment