Monday, August 2, 2010
Here at GRH we like to give back to the community.
For example we...
Our new project this year is to bring our fansanity to college football programs in need.
Think about how many times do you watch a college football game and think, if only MTSU had some real fans they would be marginally respectable. That's where we come in.
Every once and a while we're going to adopt a football team to be our little buddy. We were going to pick one team for the entire year, but the only team we could think of was Marshall, and to be honest Marshall doesn't really need our help.
So what we need from you are some suggestions.
1. We;re looking for teams that are not only underdogs, but are also horrible on the athletic front in general.
2. We want teams with a slight chance of winning
3. Game(s) have to be televised
4. We will root for larger teams IF that team has a legitimate chance of destrying the BCS supercomputer
5. Naturally, there will be black lists
So that's it, not too structured but we'll give it a try.