Thursday, August 19, 2010

GRH Fantasy League



(Click to set the mood)

You may wonder what this lovely artwork is doing on our website.

Well this is the portrait that resides on our private ESPN fantasy league front page.

I know what your thinking, and yes, I am a legend.

I went undefeated in fantasy football.

Against all odds I pulled off perfection, and now I have the privilege, nay, honor to open a bottle of champagne every time the last undefeated team loses in our league "Gamblingdogfightingsteroids"

Why is this relevant? Well first I think it's important that the world learns of my greatness. Secondly, I now present you the opportunity and honor to play me in fantasy football.

That's right it's GRH: The League

as always, the instructions are simple.

Log onto yahoo.

League ID=495695
Password=GRH

Now, if you've played with us before you know that we are pretty much open to anyone joining.

Don't know how to play, don't worry any mouthbreather can do it.

In fact last year we had a girl, who knew football, but first year playing absolutely beat the piss out of everyone week after week. I have no idea how she didn't win with the team she had.

Now, was she 14-0? No, but not many people are.

Second thing, and I really feel like I shouldn't have to address this, but the best part of fantasy is the team names.

Let's please keep them relevant and offensive as possible.

Lastly, don't worry about the draft right now, it will change numerous times and we'll keep you updated through the "hey what's up" announcements.

Thank You,

Steve "Mercury Morris" Lattimer

2 comments:

  1. I beat the harem of men, then sent the owner a picture of Santonio Holmes naked.

    Then I knowingly started Chris Henry after he died.

    ReplyDelete