Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday Afternoon Fun Bag!


Marty B has a fake beard. That is all.

Fun bag. FUN BAG! Who's ready for the weekend?! YES!

First up, Rafael Nadal plays soccer with tennis balls. Impressive. I'd like him way more if he just would dress like a man. But he doesn't. What a dick.


I don't particularly like Karl Malone, but I gotta say that I like anybody giving Isiah Thomas 40 stitches.


Bill Dance is hilarious.


If you knew this guy, would you not try to fuck with him as much as possible? That has to be the best possible reaction to seeing an El Camino.


Not to self: Never enter into a dance competition with a member of the Bozworth clan.


Everybody in the world has already seen this, but it's summer, so that means it's time for some funky ass baseball plays.


Ok. Good. Let's get it.

3 comments:

  1. The Bill Dance video might be the funniest video to ever grace GRH

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I suppose it takes only the most keen of eyes to recognize Bill's Buddy Max Baer is none other than Jethro Bodine from the Beverly Hillbillies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Normally I'd disagree with both of you, for the sake of disagreeing, but I'm just happy that the customers are happy.

    ReplyDelete