Saturday, July 11, 2009

Friday Afternoon Fun Bag!


Greg Oden likes fruity drinks. He also really likes the statues.

Woot. Friday. I'm ready to kick ass.

First and foremost, we have a 1977 dunk contest. I wish that I had a video of me dunking set to some sweet music like the Iceman does.


A mash-up singalong inspired by "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia." You know it has to be good.


This has be the most intense anti-dandruff commercial of all time. It makes me wish I had dandruff, so I could buy this product.


If you have to be in a commercial for a strip club, make the most of it.


I wish that I could be in the room every time someone talks to Roger Goodell about Martellus Bennett.


MGMT was featured in just about every single ski movie last year, for better or worse. This trailer is in the 'for better' file.


Ok. Finally. Medeival Times tonight. Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment