Tuesday, January 18, 2011

George Karl and J.R. Smith

George Karl: Hey, J.R.


J.R. Smith: What's good, coach.

Karl: I want you to watch something. Basically, Carmelo's already checked out and is just padding his stats so that more teams want him. I'm going to need you to do more.

Smith: More threes?

Karl: No, that's... that's definitely not it. Let's work on your passing

Smith:
That's Chauncey's thing. I don't wanna.

Karl: I know, I know, but it doesn't have to be something you hate. Check out what Andre Iguodala did the other night.

Smith: Hold up, gotta put my glasses on.


Karl: ...yeah OK whatever. Just watch.



Karl: See? You can pass and still do something--

Smith: WOOOO I'ma try that tonight!



Smith: How you like that one, coach?! Just like you told me, right?!





Carmelo Anthony:
Whatchu think, Chauncey?

Chauncey Billups: I think I'm coming with you when you bounce.















Icehouse: Sorry Darnell.

1 comment:

  1. Darnell is so critical.

    We'll also have to use the "posts that piss off Darnell Dockett" tag a lot more

    ReplyDelete