Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday afternoon Fun Bag!!!!



Should we get Wild On?

Let's get Wild On!!!

Weekend is here and the first thing everyone needs to do is go on a fantastic voyage....with a hover round.


Whenever I'm at parties or weddings people ask me to dance. I tell them I don't dance, i simply do football agility drills to the beat of the music. People thought I was crazy until now.


Icehouse is probably the best half court shooter I know, but I think he may have some competition.


Remember my advice on not making college rap videos? Just an FYI but that DOES apply to sororities. Who doesn't like Baylor KKG? Flavor. Flavor and self respect.


Finally, the BCS championship is on the horizon. If there's one thing I'll say it's that never ever underestimate the insanity of SEC fans. I don't know what I would do without you, you crazy lovable bastards.


On two on two, reaaaaaaaady

Break.

1 comment: