Wednesday, June 9, 2010

World Cupkakke!

This is Steven Gerrard's girlfriend. Good work, man. Good airbrushed work.


I bet you didn't think that you would see a great NBA finals game, then see Icehouse pop up and spout off more soccer babble. But that's what we're getting today, chumpstyles. AND no caption contest. In your faces. I'm determined to make the sparse few of you actually give a fuck. If I succeed in full, you may even have something insightful to say whilst watching a game.

So I posted the picture above, getting your attention. It worked, didn't it? Well, there's plenty more where that came from, right over here at Bleacher Report.

Now, if we'll all turn our attention back from the boobs to me, I'd like to say something about the sport itself. The Spoiler compiled a list of the 10 most exciting players that will be playing in the Cup (note: Arjen Robben hurt himself a little, but should be able to play. Didier Drogba hurt his elbow, but you don't need arms in soccer, so he'll play). Anyway, if you're too lazy to click on that link, here's a few of my favorites:

Franck Ribery of France:


Kaká of Brazil:


Wayne Rooney of England:


Woody Harrelson of the Rest of the World:


If you watch all ten videos on the spoiler, you'll get a pretty good idea of what great soccer looks like. If you watch the whole thing and don't see anything that you like, then fine. Go back to watching UFC reality shows on SpikeTV you white trash piece of shit.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean that.

I'm sorry.

1 comment:

  1. Needs more Daft Punk.


    In other news, WHEN ARE WE ALL GOING TO GO SEE TRON: LEGACY?!

    ReplyDelete