Thursday, June 10, 2010

I had a dream last night...


So I had this dream last night. I was playing tennis with Allen Iverson on a blue court. He was decked out in the old school Reebok "Answ3r" gear. He had a mean drop shot and a dirty spin serve.

Anyway, we got to talking after our game. He said he was just happy to be competing in something other than basketball, because there's too much stress on him when he hoops. I said that the game will always be part of him, and gave him this theory that I had.

The theory was that if Rasheed Wallace wasn't in the NBA Finals right now, he'd be in a playground somewhere in a tank top, jacking threes, dunking, taking sips off of a brew and talking mad shit. Basically, that the game's a part of him and that even if he wasn't making millions of dollars, he'd still be doing it.

Allen Iverson responded with, "No, Sheed would be a jiu jitsu instructor. You know, with a tight-ass 'fro."

If anyone can tell me what any of this means, it would be a big help.

1 comment:

  1. I think it means you should figure out wherever your Tequila is made.

    ReplyDelete