Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday Afternoon Fun Bag!


Stephen Gerrard here. I like to play footy. I also like to get blackout drunk and punch people. But look at me face! So pretty! I'll never walk alone!

Ok fine. WOO. Short week! It's all over! We are now barreling face-first into summer sweetness.

Let's get to it.

First and foremost, Nike put out this ad that debuted last night on the finals. Andre 3000 remakes the Beatles. Kobe haters, your shoe is Adidas. Enjoy.


Say Queensbridge!


I am woefully unimpressed by this Japanese screaming contest.


His name is Evan. He's a teen werewolf.


It's a good thing this video has been on every single web site this week, because I could watch it over and over again.


It's odd. I hate both of these bands, but this mash-up is awesome.


Lattimer and I have already ordered this video, and will be ready for NBA training camp in the fall.


Ok. Fucking right. Good shit, everybody. See you out there.

/pats all of your asses

No comments:

Post a Comment