Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Fun Bag

Seems like it will be my turn taking charge of this time honored GRH tradition.

Yes, I will be popping my fun bag cherry today, hopefully it won't be awkward, and last under 5 minutes.

I love drunk discounts.

Send me some smoke signals.

Remember pow-pow Powerwheels? Me too, they were awesome.

At first you're like "what is this all about"... then you see the turn...then you see the stop sign...and you know the ending...and it is good.

Travis Pastrana is crazy

That is all.

Water Jet pack?

I don't know why either.

Ghost riding intermission.

If you don't hate a team in the Superbowl, watch this video.

Go Cardinals

Finally, animals are soooooo much cooler than people.



P.S There will be a special Superbowl Sunday Shit Storm, so check in for that.

1 comment:

  1. Dude from the 1st vid just made the top 5 people i want to meet...possibly even my make a wish

    ReplyDelete