Friday, September 5, 2008

CFB pre...check that, review

I'm sorry.

I've been in both a literal and figurative hangover since last Saturday.




It seems as though the Virginia Tech offensive machine SOMEHOW stuttered with robo-qb at the helm.

For those who don't know how the Tech machine works, let me give you some insight.

Run the ball
Run Works
(Abandon run)
Pass the ball
Lock on to single receiver... Enemy defender in sight... Error, Error, Errrrrrrrr...

(Lose Game)

Insert mobile quarterback
Mobility masks offensive play calling deficiency.
Defense and special teams save ass in minimum 5 games
Win 8-10 games.
(Repeat Process)

Sean Glennon.... it's been real, it's been fun, but it aint been real fun.- Smokey

Due to my hangover it seems kinda pointless at this point to do a #1 Georgia preview

But I will give you an obligatory youtube video.



Georgia is one of those teams I kinda liked...until I met Georgia fans.

I will say this, if Georgia happens to make it through that meat grinder of a schedule undefeated, I for one will acknowledge their accomplishment. (This will last five seconds)

But that won't happen, so we don't have to worry about it.

I'll leave you with this...My BOLD NC prediction. I'm great at picking individual games, but I have never predicted a NC game in the beginning of the year. So this means absolutely nothing.

Florida vs. Oklahoma ...maybe USC,

I don't know.

3 comments:

  1. I have no idea why, but this might be my favorite post of all time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My feelings on life for the past seven days resemble how I felt at the end of Lonesome Dove.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that better or worse than at the end of Blow?

    ReplyDelete