Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday Morning S--t Storm


As you can tell we're wrestling fans here at GRH.

It makes sense because we grew up during the two golden years of sports entertainment, the late 80's/early 90's and of course the late 90's or what I like to call, middle school.

As a result of all this exposure every wrestling fan has at one point or another created their own character.

It's natural.

So on this shit storm we're looking for your made up wrestling character. Obviously you'll have a name, but it is highly encouraged to provide information such as, if you are a face or a heel, finishing moves, ring attire, entourage, theme song, and of course a background story should all be included.

Ok Begin.

4 comments:

  1. My name will be Beef Wellington. I will be a heel. Ring attire will be the beefeater uniform, minus the shirt, of course (so just the hat, pants and boots). Finishing move will be the tombstone. Other special moves will be the huricarana and an off-the-top-turnbuckle splash. Entrance music will be "The Body of an American" by the Pogues, as it will essentially tell my backstory as a back alley brawler that has fought his way to the US from indiscriminate origins in Britain.

    I will have a midget sidekick named Spotted Dick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name was always going to be Nash-T but after talking to don Delaware many years ago I really honed my character down.

    basically i would be a corrupt wall street banker who ran a ponzi scheme and never got caught. I'd say things like "i"m from the street" and then reveal that it was in fact wall street. I'd bring kids in the ring, sell them an autograph and instead of signing a picture I'd sign their forehead.

    I would obviously make fun of every city I visited and would highlight the unemployment rate attributing it to the laziness of each city. I'd also routinely pay off refs and other wrestlers.

    My attire would be a business suit and I would come out with a different set of "spitzer esque" ho's and make it rain the entire walk in. I'd also carry crystal and chug it before every match. Another gimmick will be to pay the ring announcer girl to check my coat. every once and a while I'll pay a fan. Vs. arch rivals I'll pay them to check the coat and then hit them in the back with my money clip/illegal object.

    Finishing move would be the gordon gecko which would just be a stunner and the rain maker which is a frog splash off the turnbuckle.

    I've put way too much thought into this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lattimer, I think you're essentially The Miz, if he were creative enough to come up with anything beyond "I'm the Miz, and I'm awesome."

    ReplyDelete