Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble



This has been going around the internets past couple of days. I'll go ahead and let you watch the whole thing, it's quite entertaining.

/Elevator Music

//Gets some water

I know, pretty neat. People were even lauding the officials for the no calls (including the guy doing pullups on the field post, although that doesn't bother me, it's actually very funny)

Anyway too bad the other team won. go riiiiight at the :21 second mark.

I know, I know, I'm the asshole who ruined it. Yep, that is the ballcarrier laying flat on the gound and then lateraling it to his teamate. Shit, the announcer saw it. "And that's the ball game folks"

Oh well too bad, it's ok refs, you just caused a team to LOSE THE GAME!

maybe it was karma for not calling advancing the runner.

No comments:

Post a Comment