Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Style Crush-Anna Kournikova

Of all of the people I have encountered I have to say by far the most attractive male or female has been Anna Kournikova. She was walking across the Lobby of our hotel in her tennis clothes (on her way to the US Open) with her hair pulled back, no makeup, but it didn't matter. She had a presence about her, not to mention the best body I have ever seen, and she clearly knows it based on her tight clothing choices and short skirts. If you've got it, flaunt it:


3 comments:

  1. This is what I'm talking about. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This, too, is what I'm talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My only issue with Anna is that she has been linked to:

    1. Pavel Bure (Douchebag)
    2. Sergei Federov (Pussy)
    3. Erique Inglesias (No talent ass clown)

    I realize you guys don't watch hockey but I despised Bure and Federov from ages 9-18.

    Enrique just sang songs that annoyed me.

    ReplyDelete