Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Afternoon Fun Bag!


The girls on the Florida State Women's Lacrosse team are probably already partying. Why aren't you? Oh that's right. We're at work.

FUCK. THAT. SHIT.

I've spent the better part of the last decade hating on Dirk. This year, I realized that this was because I just didn't understand his game. I still don't, because it's absurd, but I now realize that it gets shit done. He's a good player. There, I said it. Fuck you. And after this video, who would want to hate on this cat?


Ladies and Gentleman, Kentucky. I'm going to yell this guy's victory hoot all weekend long.


Don't pull pranks on O-linemen. Not after a workout. It's not great for your health.


In nerdier April Fools shenanigans, this is pretty cool. Get down with your bad self, math geek.


Andray Blatche has been the only reason for Wizards fans to not kill themselves this year. All the same, pulling a Ricky Davis isn't that cool.


Jesus Tanner Hall. Stop that.


Ok. That's enough for this week. Save a beer for me, chicks, I'll be there soon.

Crusty crusts. Peace and blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment