Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday Afternoon Fun Bag!


You KNOW Birdman is fixin' to party. Heeeeellls yeah.

This week was crazy kinds of long. Completely upsetting, really. I'm ready to BuFu this week. IN THE FACE.

Bitchin.

OK, let's get to some vids.

First and foremost, this is some great camera work for some naughtysauce biking in Whistler. I will now point out that the Olympics will be in Whistler, and I'm mad jealous of anybody up there right now.


Bill Walton is gangster. And loves gin, apparently.


Colby West is weird and hilarious.

Colby West on Denver News Channel from Mike Thomas on Vimeo.



I've never really watched lost. But man, are their fans some weird fucks.

via Warming Glow

Remember: Tiger Woods fucks bitches.


Time to rock. The final countdown of the week, if you will.


I'm inviting MacGuyver to parties at my house from here on out.


And, because all fan rap videos are horrible, here's this. I do like that they rhyme "Masoli" with "E. Coli" though. I got a kick out of that.


OK. Big bag. I'm liking it. Let's get it y'all. Time to party.

No comments:

Post a Comment