Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday afternoon Fun Bag!!!


GD Christmas, quit stalling and come around already.

Ok gang, nobody likes work, I need a drink, and knots need to be tied. It's Funbag time.

Have you heard of this Tiger Woods thing? Me too. Anyway between Whitlock sitting in his ivory tower, Rick Reilly handing out advice, and Herm Edwards auditioning for the job of Tiger's life coach I'm getting a little tired of Tigergate. Anyway it's always nice to make viral videos making fun of others misfortunes. This site also has an interesting perspective.

EMBED-Leaked Tiger Woods Mistress Sex Tape - Watch more free videos
How many times do I have to say this. STOP MAKING FAN RAP VIDEOS. They never turn out well.

Jared Allen....That is all.


My name is Suh. How do you do? NOW YOU GONNA DIE!!!


I don't think we've even hinted at NCAABB this year, so I'll post this video as a tribute to our own Booker Pogue. Cue Icehouse: "OMG FUNK!!!"


It's almost championship time in Texas which means we need to relive John Tyler-Plano East

Ok everyone, have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment