Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Afternoon Fun Bag!



America has been good to Big Papi.

Comingtoyaaaahaaaa!

It's been a good week. Let's have a round of applause for the team here. As of this week, all contributors have contributed. That's fucking progress.

Not only do I love watching all of the Women's events in the olympics, our Commander-in-Chief does too. USA! USA! USA!

If you haven't seen it, you've probably heard of it. Here is Janos Baranyai's weightlifting injury, in all of its horrific glory.

The Onion is always a solid source for humor, but sometimes they strike gold twice in one week.

I was ok with the Celtics winning one championship, but now it looks like we'll have to let them win two.

That's all for this week. Alls I know is that USA Men's Basketball has a date tomorrow night at 11 pm. Rematch vs. Spain for the Gold Medal. I, of course, will be in my USA 'Melo jersey.

No comments:

Post a Comment