Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hey What's Up



Hey, what's up? I'm Seth Greenberg, coach of the Virginia Tech Hokies. You may have heard of this NCAA tournament, whatever that is. I don't care. we didn't make it in. I mean sometimes you wonder if there is a vast conspiracy against us.

Anyway typically people fill out their fancy little brackets to try to predict winners. I just wish there was a more scientific way to do it.

The guys at GRH set up one of their own little brackets. Pffft. It's free and easy to join. I of course won't be participating. in fact I've always been on the bubble for the top three so many years it just sickens me. I mean, I don't want to say there is an agenda against me or Virginia Tech, but it just makes you wonder if someone in the yahoo scoring dept. has it out for me.

Here's what you do. Go to yahoo, make an account if you don't have one.

Go to Tournament Pick' em

Find a league.
League ID=125568
Password=metallicarules

Also be sure to enter a creative bracket name. Because that's really all people care about.

The gang here will give you a prize, typically it's a post telling people how great you are.

Anway, must be nice to play. Just be careful for the "POWERS THAT BE."

1 comment:

  1. Just now realized that the password is linked to something.

    \m/

    ReplyDelete