Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday Afternoon Fun Bag!


Throw a chaw in. It's Friday.

YES. Not sure about you guys, but this Friday's been a long time coming. I got some unwinding to do. Let's get on with it, then.

First of all, for all the ladies and gays out there, here's this commercial for the shakeweight -- FOR MEN.


I was thinking about getting Medal of Honor instead of Call of Duty: Black Ops, since I have several CoDs already. But Medal of Honor doesn't have this commercial, starring Kobe Bryant. Game: CoD.


I would have much rather seen Vladimir Guerrero do this. Still. Pretty funny. Rally Thong.

View more news videos at: http://www.nbcbayarea.com/video.



Our very own Zack Stovall gives people the smiles, and makes a baby cry.


Cesc Fabregas tweeted this Arsenal tribute video, and I'll confess to liking it. WARNING: Staind.


Ok, that's it for this week, friendos. Everybody go outside and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment