Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Afternoon Fun Bag!


WOOOOO GET BUSY!

Icehouse is at the office. Lame. All I know is Julio Borbon, you are a fuckstick. Way to get an error on the first play of the season.

ANYWAY. Let's have some fun.

First up, style tips from Zaza Pachulia.


Also, this happened.


I know next to nothing about cricket, but this movie looks awesome.


The first couple of minutes of this is sad and I didn't like when they show Shane's helmet cam about to take off, because I knew what happened next and I didn't want to see it. But, the latter half of the video is an amazing tribute, hilarious and all around totally badass.


Bossaball? Bossaball.


I am just plain happy that Ochocinco tried out for Sporting KC.


That's what I got for you today. For me, it's back to business.

No comments:

Post a Comment