Wednesday, April 6, 2011

You Know We Can See You, Right?

As difficult as it is, I genuinely try to lay off NBA players for their mode of dress. For one, I feel like they have enough professional image issues to deal with that are out of their hands ( a racially motivated dress code; a despotic, union-busting commissioner who thinks he's a mobster and says stuff like this; Ron Artest*) that there's no need to pile on admonishment about personal taste. But, just as often, I'm simply at a loss for words when confronted with the utter lack of sartorial consciousness on display by some of the world's best athletes. Fortunately, the dude behind the completely hilarious and endearingly nsfw blog Victory Light has both the vocabulary and lack of tact required to speak my mind for me.


Below are a few choice snaps from his take on some of Mr. Kardashian's and Mr. Pierce's less flattering moments. And, shout out to ALL CAPS. 2011 IS ALL ABOUT ALL CAPS.


*I love/respect Ron Artest.


THIS NIGGAS BLAZER LOOKS LIKE HE DUG UP A DEAD BARBERSHOP QUARTET GUY AND WAS LIKE "THIS IS HOT...I THINK THE HAT IS TOO MUCH THOUGH"



WHAT IS THIS OUTFIT B? ARE YOU GOING TO A JOB INTERVIEW AT A BASEBALL GAME WHERE YOU HAVE TO PLAY BASKETBALL AND RAP? YOU LOOK LIKE A MANAGER AT APPLEBEES THAT JUST GOT OFF WORK AND HALFWAY CHANGED.


Peep the whole post here.

3 comments:

  1. 2011 is about all caps. BOOK IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I JUST WANT ALL Y'ALL BITCHES TO KNOW I'VE BEEN ALL ABOUT ALL CAPS SINCE 2010. LOOK IT UP AND LOCK IT DOWN. ZACK 'N' CAPS.

    ReplyDelete