Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Starting defense... a place at the table

Hello all is seems like I, Lattimer will be joining Big Pete here on this little adventure. You have no idea who i am so I'll give you some background info.
I played 10 years of competitive football, but whats more impressive is the fact that I have a 13 year dynasty in NCAA football 07. I hate the Memphis Grizzlies because they are not the St. Louis Grizzlies. Rick Ankiel has ripped my heart out of my body on several occasions. I hate to love the Rams because they play in a dome. Tyrod Taylor is the second coming. The Wire>the rest of TV. Yuengling is proof of God's existence. ESPN will ruin sports. Steven A. Smith is everything that is wrong. Jason Whitlock is everything that is right. and finally Ding F-ing Dong!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment