Friday, September 21, 2007

Most kids piss their name in the snow...Scooter Biceps pisses his name into concrete.

Political commentary should be pretty easy. I mean, politics is stupid, hating should be a sinch. So how awesome was this video?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=sE76LQwT6qA&mode=related&search=
One word: BALLIN'. I've been waiting for some idealistic nut to get theirs in front of a national audience for sometime now, ever since I was told by a Beale Street evangelist that Jesus, in fact, did not turn water into wine and that I needed to learn about "that new wine." Needless to say when he said this, he acted as if he was David Copperfield or Chriss Angel and he had just pulled B.B. King out of my asscrack in front of all of the bystanders on Beale. Instead he looked like a moron.
I wonder what this kid is doing right now, other than trying to figure out how to use his arms and legs again without going through a full-body muscle spasm. Probably trying to get a spot on the View. Or hanging himself. Or trying to hang himself on the View. Attention hungry pussy. The only reason he hasn't hollered at a Bush rally was because campus safety doesn't guard the President. Smith and Wesson both do and they hate douche bags. "Ow." That guy.
So I've found two really good documentaries about two of the nation's greatest presidents: Washington and Kennedy. They should provide as much insight as they do inspriation.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=PsymvcqVc1s
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cCrovnNGdSg
PS - My name is Scooter Biceps. I can lift most things over my head, run a five minute mile and grow a handsome soul patch in less than three days.

No comments:

Post a Comment