Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Afternoon Fun Bag!


We are definitely partying like Knowshon Moreno this weekend. Definitely.

I did have a request for the Derrick Rose picture, but I'm not shining any more light on that nonsense. Derrick Rose is an American hero.

Anyways.

Chris Cooley is awesome. We know this. I got my money on Kedric Golston, though.

Who Would Win from Tanner Cooley on Vimeo.



Dwight Howard is at least still having fun. About as much fun as a 23-year-old multimillionaire could have.


Where there's a Rick James on Dave Chappelle reference, there's bound to be Charlie Murphy found nearby.


Steve Nash on Letterman. No need to say anything else.


After I showed this to Squirrel Tactics, he naturally one-upped me with a Seedorf goal, but this one is still fucking awesome.


Is a Magic fan falling on her ass representative of something?


Ok. Good shit. It is now time to rock. Go Rangers.

6 comments:

  1. We may judge that Magic fan who fell on her ass, but it's the same ass that we'd all tap given the opportunity.


    ADMIT IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the Fun Bag in 2 weeks. Cage fight at Louden High School

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.dailyfill.com/20-Shaq-Twitter-Motivational-Posters-25086

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite word in any language is, "GOOOOOOOOOOL."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Icehouse, I believe that is Spanish

    ReplyDelete